Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh..my..addicted!

Alright, where to start. Remember when Pinterest first came out? I do. At least this is how it went for me....


Well, now there is a new addiction that has started.

...Let me explain.

You know how there are those clothes in your closet you never wear? Maybe they don't fit? Maybe you only bought it for a special occasion? Or maybe you just don't like it anymore? BEHOLD....Poshmark.

Step 1: Download the Poshmark app for iPhone.
(use my code HWHQE and it will give you $5 to start with!)

Step 2: Take a picture of the item you want to sell (...or trade if you want!)

Step 3: Come up with a list price and description and post it!

Step 4: It's SOLD! At this point you can...
           A) Cash out your money
           B) Use the credit towards a NEW item you like
           C) Save up and buy yourself...oh I don't know...a Louis Vuitton bag?!

Seriously? Why didn't I think of this app? But either way. AWESOME! I listed a bunch of stuff on there this week. I already traded a dress for 3 clutches...a dress I was never going to wear!


Download the app, get $5 for free. If  you don't like it, delete it. It's that simple. But I know you will love it as much as I do!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment