Steve and I are so happy to announce that we are expecting our first baby! We are due right around 4th of July and couldn't be happier! Check out the photos we took to announce the great news to our family and friends :)
Monday, December 9, 2013
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Hey y'all! I have to share this with you. We got our wedding highlight video from our videographer! He did such an amazing job capturing our day. I can't tell you how many times I have already watched this :)
All video credit to Jay Law Productions
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
We've been in our home for 10 months. Throughout that time, we have finally figured out our style. I have been picking things up here and there....with lots of returning stuff. I wanted to share with you the updated photos of our home currently. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback, i'd love to hear!
Entrance through the front door.
Hall Table Set Up
Living Room View #1
Living Room View #2
Kitchen View #1
Kitchen View #2
Upstairs Bath/Shower View #1
Upstairs Bath/Shower View #2
Upstairs Sink Room
Hope you enjoyed the update! I remember where I get almost all of my items, so if you have a question on where something came from, just comment below!
Friday, August 23, 2013
I want to share with you, our wedding. June 8th 2013. I can honestly say, I had the wedding of my dreams.
Rustic. Vintage. Creative. DIY. Budget. Those are the keywords I would use to describe our wedding.
Fun Facts & DIY's
* I bought an invitation kit and did our own wedding invitations
(see my post about them HERE)
* I collected mix matched vintage china from thrift stores for months.
* I made all of our centerpieces and the silk flower arrangements in them.
* I spray painted 120 votive holders gold for the table decor.
* I hunted for the bridesmaids dresses...in every mall. SCORED for $60/ea at H&M!
* My wonderful mother made my wedding cake (gorgeous!)
* I made our escort card holder out of a old closet door and some silk flowers!
* I put together the table numbers and spray painted them glittery gold
Before you scroll any further, I want to tell you something. We had the most talented photographer we could have asked for. You are about to see her work.
Simply amazing. Tahni from Joyeuse Photography. She captured our wedding in the most magical way. Check out her website, you'll be drooling over some of the weddings she's done!
...you may now scroll on :)