Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm ENGAGED!!!!!

On Wednesday, December 14th....my boyfriend asked me to join him for a ride in his truck after work. We were driving around PA looking at Christmas lights with our two best friends (my favorite thing to do!). He pulled out a pair of his sunglasses and wrapped electrical tape around them. He said, "I was going to blindfold you, but I didn't want to mess up your eye makeup...so put these on). I was so confused, but excited!

After another ten minutes or so of driving, we got out of the truck and went into "the place". I was then allowed to take off my blind fold! ALAS! We were at Longwood Gardens! It is a beautiful park that gets decorated amazingly for Christmas every year. I have always wanted to go but just didn't get a chance to go there.

We walked around for quite some time and ate some dinner. We got to an indoor area and there was this perfect picture area! So I asked him to take a picture there with me. We gave our camera to our friends so they could take the picture. When I went to look at the camera and smile, he proposed! They got the pics of him asking me and on his knee!

Of course....I said "YES!"  We also have a picture of him popping the question!

It was such an awesome night! Here are the pictures of the engagement and my ring ::Sigh:: Its so pretty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment