Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crossing my fingers!

As you know, this blog is about my life and how it is changing. Well, I am so excited! My fiance and I put an offer in on a house yesterday. After we did this I was thinking, "Holy cow, I am going to need SO much stuff in a short amount of time!" On that list, are high dollar (in my opinion) items...such as vacuums and mixers!

Good news! I found a fellow blogger who is giving away a mixer! Her blog is called Sweet Sorrella!

Not only is she giving away a Kitchenaid (best of the best) but its also in a color that would make the color scheme I picked for what COULD be our new house!

How awesome is that?!  ANYWAY, here is a link to her blog and giveaway!
If you are in the same boat as me, or just want to win a mixer, follow her blog and enter!

Good luck to everyone :)




P.S. - It ends Feb 10th! So get your entries in quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment